- 34 INR
It is a rubberized Bitumen compound for hot joint sealing of preformed gap in concrete. Construction over Siddhi expansion joint filler to prevent cracking .
- Optimum pouring Temperature-(160oC to 185oC)
- Safe Heating Temperature - (198oC)
The quantity of hot sealing compound required per 100 running meter joints per 25 mm deep with various thicknesses is mentioned below
- Excellent Adhesion properties.
- Prevents determination of joint edges.
- Shock absorbent, durable.
- Flexible at low temperature.
- Unaffected by de-icing salts.
- Precise chemical composition
- Highly physical stability
- Resistant to corrosion
- Softening Point: 80° C to 90° C
- Penetration: 20 to 30
- Drum Pack: 143 Kgs Gross
- Cake: 20 Kgs Gross
Construction Joint :
Thickness of joints
Quantity Required (KG)
5% allowance shall be made extra for wastage etc.
- 1000 Per Week
- 1 Week
Unit No- C-127 , Gautam Buddha Nagar,, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201301, India